Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time Flies

It's funny. Most of the time you hear me say how I am "just getting used to being a Mom" or "adjusting to my new role." However, my husband brought up kindergarten the other day and it began to conjure all of these emotions inside of me...

Three years has just passed by... I cherished every moment... savored even the stressful times, but they still flew. She just arrived yesterday, but I know how fast the past three years have went... the next two will move just as fast... I will be walking her to kindergarten tomorrow. Where did time go? It all goes so fast. My little baby is a "big girl" and I am becoming a veteran mother of 2. I am not a new mommy any more, but yet, I still have no clue... I guess I never will. I mean I may know what its like to have an infant or a toddler, but not a kindergartener, but then again, I am getting ahead of myself... still 2 years away.

The rush of emotions made me face that even cherished moments are fleeting and to do my best to enjoy every moment. In the moments of extreme stress, breathe because its only moments... it will be over soon. Focus on the good times. Make the most of life. Get rid of stress... decompress and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment